Student information and medical details
Please include all visiting students and indicate any medical, physical or learning considerations, so that we can better cater for the students.
Two (2) printed copies must be brought with you on the day of your excursion or email the form prior.
Alternatively, schools can generate a copy of the list from:
- their excursion planner
- oneschool or school database
- Any format the visiting schools principal deems appropriate.
The following details MUST be included:
- Any pre-existing student conditions e.g. medical, physical or behavioural
- Drugs required by students (please forward relevant action plans)
- Emergency contact numbers of students with medical conditions.
The Department of Education and Training through Nudgee Beach Environmental Education Centre is collecting personal information in accordance with Education (General Provisions) Act 2006
. The information will only be accessed by Department of Education. The information will not be given to any other person or agency unless consent is provided.